Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who matched at John Hopkins IM Gather Here! - yousefreda
Okay guys so far i read harrisons from cover to cover 2x, will start my third read soon. However i do not feel this is sufficient for residency, any other books i should read.
how about finishing uptodate from cover to cover (you mightnot get it in paperback though!). Maybe that would be enough for a start.
heey , those who matched in john hapkins , post your credentials here.suppose to be 99,99,99, experience from john hapkins and LOR from obama , bush and klintion , am i wright
?????????????
@Haward (i assume- u meant Harvard or Howard ?)

You got it all wrong!
Well i am part of the 2010 John Hokins ALUMNI i have average scores of 270/99, 273/99, 269/99 i was disappointed with the 269 because it shows that i have dropped in my score, i was worried that i would not match this year. The reason why i thought that is because people told me PD's dont like people who drop in there scores. Only have 4 years USCE, 4 years research, 13 publications, 14 poster presentations, 23 abstracts, and 5 national presentations at ACP conferences. I also slept with the PD's wife, so she put in a few words for me to get an interview. I guess i got lucky. Okay guys so i read harrisons 3 times, about to start my first read of Uptodate from first article to last. Hopefully i can clear this 3 x before July 1st. Wish me luck everyone
really , you did that . and you want to read harrisson 3 times , you know that indicates you just have memorisable brain with low IQ quallity that is why you needed to sleep with his wife . by the way you still doing that or over becauswe it is good externship I think , wright !
i thinked sleeping with PDs wife matching you in john's napkins coz else nobody who sayng poster presentation and abstricts and coinference presintatin is unfitting for the napkins program. but nice dream continue same wayz. he he eh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »