Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicant guide or any sincere adviser - hamzakhan
I am trying to log on my osais acount but when i click the Eras residency token,the window appeared that due to security reason my session time out ,I need to sigh in again,again and again this message is coming.
plz let me know what I should need to do b/c otherwise I can check my financial and other information ,the only problem when I click the eras token,the message comes.
Thanxs alot .plz anybody guide me.I am so much confused.
eras token would be available from 29th June.may be that's the reason you are not able to obtain it.
Thanks alot for ur help.
u using different brosing and cleaning ur temp filings, anf then it is okaying....hehehe... it iz that zimpel...hehehe
eras token not yet available, today you will receive a message from ECFMG in this regards:

PREPARING FOR THE ERAS 2011 APPLICATION SEASON Information on the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) 2011application season is now available. If you plan to apply for U.S.residency positions that begin in July 2011, visit the ECFMG ERASSupport Services website at http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/index.html forimportant information. Most U.S. residency programs participate in ERAS.If you apply to participating programs, you must apply to these programsusing ERAS. At ECFMG's ERAS Support Services website, you will be able to: - View instructions on how to obtain an ERAS Token, which will allow youto access the MyERAS website to work on your residency applications. - Review policies and procedures that are new for ERAS 2011. - Find instructions for submitting your supporting documents, such asletters of recommendation and transcripts, to ERAS Support Services fortransmission to the ERAS PostOffice. - Subscribe to ECFMG-ERAS News, a free e-mail newsletter that providesinternational medical students and graduates who use ERAS withimportant, updated information as it becomes available. The ERAS 2011 application season begins on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 when2011 Tokens become available through OASIS. This 2011 Token can be usedto register with MyERAS beginning on Thursday, July 1, 2010. ERAS was developed by the Association of American Medical Colleges(AAMC) to allow medical school students and graduates to applyelectronically for first- and second-year (PGY-1 and PGY-2) residencypositions in U.S. programs of graduate medical education. ECFMG servesas the designated Dean's office for all international medicalstudents/graduates and graduates of Fifth Pathway Programs who use ERAS.Detailed information on ERAS 2011 is also available on the AAMC websiteat http://www.aamc.org/audienceeras.htm.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »