Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally im done with my exam. :) - physician1
Well my friend i like to be honest with you your UW score is not good; but the good thing is u have plenty of time. Finish ur UW with in 1 month and than repeat it again.

Repeat ur notes as much as possible (memorize it).

The exam is very much similar to UW as far as language is concern. as well as most of the UW concept are on exam too.

so i would say precise your study material as much as possible and repeat it multiple times. plus UW Qs on line. do NBME in last month to evaluate ur self.

GL
Thank you so much for your advice!
BTW, are you THE irfanmir? the author for the famous note? If YES, I just want to say thank you again for sharing your comprehensive notes...
your UW score is low ,practice it as much as possible.
Real exam is very much similar to UW but Qs are longer than UW. so prepare your self.
memorize what you dont know or what you forget easy.
It is no doubt the key.

sorry for answering late.
THanks alot!

GL for the score!
Hello, good luck with your score. I hope you get a great score.

Could you please send me those famous notes or if somebody has already received them, could you please forward them to me?

Thanks a lot,

elpida09ped
I'm also interested at looking at the Irfanmir notes and would be grateful if somebody could e-mail them to me. My name is Omar and my e-mail is omar.fosis. Many thanks!!!
hey physician n inrfanmir...... thank u guys.....and good-luck in ur future endeavors:-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »