Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody horny lol.. - pass2009
Everything is OK..Who do not want to read this -they do NOT have too..I admiire your honesty,but I am not sure anyone can help you here ,or maybe lefthy or rigthy handy will do the job for now...
Cheers..
P.S.I am well taking care of bc my hubsund is younger than me and no problem in that department..thanks for asking..
Jovanat
Everything is OK..Who do not want to read this -they do NOT have too..I admiire your honesty,but I am not sure anyone can help you here ,or maybe lefthy or rigthy handy will do the job for now...
Cheers..
P.S.I am well taking care of bc my hubsund is younger than me and no problem in that department..thanks for asking..
Jovanat
Just finished 1 block on UW got 63% I like going over questions but it takes long time. Anyway, I was born in US but my parents are from India. I am Indian but Indians don't like to talk about SEX. Atleast, don't admit it.

This is what I say,"Indians don't like to talk about SEX in public but then how the HELL we got 1.1 billion people? thru OSMOSIS?

JOVANAT lefty-righty is for junior high school kids.
Who will take care of me ????
@jovanat glad you are taken care of in that area and glad a female came out of shell to write something.
@aldoccrazy hahaha that is halrious, yea who will take care of us then (the single ones lol)..
@bootleg08..lol osmosis, yea its true indians dont' like to talk about sexual things openly its like a "taboo" and funny enough they are the one that created "kama suthra" book, last time i checked that book is not a childrens coloring book lol...

okay i have a honest question and only a female is able to answer this, its from the pyschology book..you know how males gets noctoral erections "moring wood" (not only noctornal haha) and any male on this forum or anywhere would admit that in a millisecond (unless they have pychogenic erectile dysfuction), so in the book it says that females also get horny through the night by getting increased lubrication (getting wet) normally every night also like how men get the erections. So that is something never knew, so is there any female on this forum that can admit/justify that happens also at night for you girls? This is for all the males in the forum to give us more to increase our medical knowledge, because we can't go to a girl face to face and ask if they get "wet" during the night/by the morning like men do. So i'm asking this through the forum then since its more eaiser and everybody here is trying to improve our medical knowledge, so lets help each other out lol..
Dude this is totally funny. I think it is actually proven that guys especially feel this way if tired, stress, etc so absolutely normal for it to happen during Step 1 studies. I am a girl and don't find it offensive. Some Indians are repressed, but girls do talk about sex with their friends and I have had muslim, indian and friend who are otherwise talk about it. Jovanat is right, no one here can help you. Deal with and move on with your studying.
Thanks for the laugh.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »