Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to meti plz do reply about my performance in css - iqbalian
i have just done with my exam and not sure about my performance in css ...2-3 cases just ended when i wrote the treatment orders...is it fine or did i flunked?

some patient showed improvment and suddenly window closed?

in one cases patient was not improved and case ended

do you think i will pass with wat happend in css

how many cases should be treated well to pass

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply i don't know if i should apply for match before the result?
plzzz anyone reply
IT SEEMS YOU ARE TIGHT, DUDE
ohhhh god
minimal chances to pass plz reply?
If patients were getting better and you wrote treatment, the case ends, means you did enough. But if the pt's getting SOB, going into sepsis and the case ends, means you didn't take care of the patient. Dude, you're exam is over, not much you can do but you didn't flunk. Calm down, enjoy the week you have before application process and if you're already a resident, then I really don't get your anxiety. You'll be fine, a lot of people mess up atleast a couple of cases. Getting anxious is not going to change anything now. But if you're case ends and there weren't warnings like pt is getting tachycardic, more pain, SOB, you'll be ok.
thanx rs1979....i am applying for residency thats why more anxious...u r right nothing can be done...

i gave right treatment in 3 cases..... patients in the office and er and when i moved the clock case ended without leting me know was their any improvement or not.
but 4 patients showed improvement...

thanx any input will be appreciated.
sorry iqbalian
i haven't seen your post.

what has happened in your ccs, that is very normal in real exam.
i believe as many of you, they fix specific (definitive) work up or treatment "words" (exactly i wanted to mean it), if software find this word in Rx and work up, case immediately ends.

seems you did well.
relax.
prepare your applications.
good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »