Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 members,pls help me!plsss - osteosarcoma28
I am from CK forum and in desperate need of some help and support from you guyz cuz there are few ppls now in CK forum to help.

today I wrote UWSA with 233[570].Previously I have done NBME 4 offline[154/184],NBME 3 offline[36,36,34,36].

My exam is around 3wks later.Pls pls pls I need some advice and support from you guyz. Really I expected to have 250+ in UWSA. Planning to take NBME 2 online,but really depressed and can't study at all.
where's every one! Samomcos,fcbarcelona,dep,goal10,there were so many angel like ppls in this forum.Missing all of them so badly,so badly! Hope ALMIGHTY help me to find them out!
u have got very good score why r u worried
iqbalian,

thank you for your kind reply.The score is certainly good,in fact a great one;but I am worried becuase of my exp in step 1 where my uwsa scores of 250+ and NBME 246 turned into a 235 real score.

So,if I correlate with that previous exp,then my real score will be below 200.Thats why I am worried.

Will you pls advice me what should I do in next 3wks pls? Though I read Kaplan books,but believe me,I can remember barely few things from there.Completed my UW and even there I guess I will be able to hardly recall anything.

Thats the reason I am looking for some advice from the forum members.
my personal experience about step2 says do know everything in ck even it looks unimportant.... do all the pictures of nmbe q will be different but pictures were mostly same

i got many similar case scenerios as in uworld but q were different so repeadlty practice uworld specialy the explanation

u willl do good..best of luck
Thnk you Iqbalian for your awesome help! I will try my level best!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »