Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys...step 3 help please - sathya_anji
Hi

can anyone please send me the Archer-dr.red courses, MTB step 3 and other step 3 materials to sathya_anji?

I really appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance.
any kind soul........... please??????
MTB is less than few dollars. Archer is also cheap price............... go buy them, it does not hurt to spend a little on education .
no use posting same post on the forum
blaster blasted you
mark markglt Smile
it is frustrating to see how many keep posting the same request for archer notes, mtb etc. Do they cost more than what you spend on a single dinner outing? Human psychology...when it comes to books we always hesitate to spend
OLD GRADORMANY FAILS:TUTORS,APP UPGRADE,EXTRNSHPS:
RESIDENCY PGMS w/NO REQs
ALSO:
-Rating USMLE Tutors/Easiest Res Pgms to Get into/
-Upgrade by Good Step 3 to get Residency
-Listings of Free UNIV IM/FM /PSYCH externships 1 -12 months

www. Imgusmleandresidency. blogspot. com (without spaces)

See this website for : the ‘real story’ behind IMGs' unique difficulties: a. Best USMLE preparation courses in terms of value and guaranteed outcomes b. Best type of non-commercial (FREE) university-based externships, their availabilities and locations c. Special discussions for "old grad-" IMGs, and those with multiple failures (i.e., LISTINGS OF THOSE FM, PSYCH, PRELIM SURG PROGRAMS that have NO GRAD DATE or USMLE Score /Attempts REQUIREMENTS) , and those that have taken more than 7 years in their steps d. How the latter may upgrade their applications through externships, good USMLE scores, etc e. The real meaning in (terms of residency application strength) of a USMLE applicant who scores 99 vs an 85 vs a 78; how many interviews does each of these categories truly receive? f. Which is the best back-up degree for someone who may not get a residency in the US (i.e., NOT MPH or nursing! instead- MBA or JD if good English skills).
Hey blaster

thank you. you clicked on my question, and spent 2 minutes to type this reply. wow......great man. why don't you save your energy so something else......

anyway not everybody will be out for dinners like you.

thanks for your time and save it for your self next time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »