Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do, please help me. - youngphysician
Hi,
I wanted some help on LOR's please. Actually, i have two US LOR's but the problem is one of them, is from the year 2001(electives), when i was in my 4th year of Med.School and the other one is from the year july 2004.
What should i do? i'm confused and worried, since some people are saying that PD's do not consider more than an year old's LOR. ? ? ? ? ? ? Please kindly someone, advice me what to do? Another thing, all the other LOR's which i have from my Med.School back home, are from the year 2003? I'm in a dilemma? what to do? any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks a lot.
Please guys, help me....i'll be greatful to you all.....anyone? please answer my query.Thanks.
The reason why nobody has replied here is they still don;t see what you're worried about?Well I can't anyway.People say all sort of things....does that mean the info. is 100% accurate?

There are 1-2 program which clearly state that the LOR should have been written in the past 6months.....but this by far does not mean all the other programs have the same policy.
Thanks a lot vrindavan for your encouraging reply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »