Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding LOR...It is confusing but i need help!! - inr
Hey guys, I have this situation:
I am 2003 graduate,during my final medical year(2002),I did 2 months elective course in US and got 2 LOR from attendings there.The first one mentioned in the letter that I did elective course in July,the second mentioned it was in august.
Now in 2005.I did one month extenship with one attending in nephrology for 1 month and got LOR from him(he mentioned in that LOR that I did externship in June),then I did another month with another attending and got another LOR in which he mentioned that I did externship during July.So by the end of July 4 months USCE with 4 LOR.at that time(late July) I sent all these LOR to ERAS and was planning to go back to my home country.Where I was surprised that one of those attendings told me if you want to do an additional 2 months u r welcomed!!I said OK and now for august and next sep. I am working with him but I had already submitted all my LOR so if I put these 2 months(aug and sep.) in my CAF under the experience are PD going to beleive me or they need documentations for these 2 months.I dont know what to do!??

Good for you. Accumulate a dozen lors
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »