Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visa for interview - latedoc
Guys i have finished step 1 with 93 and taking step 2 in october.will take cs in november and apply for residency this year.I was initially planning to come back within 3 days of my giving cs as i will be staying in a hotel.I hve no relatives in the US.Will i get another visa to give interviews ?Or where do people stay if they don't have relatives?A hotel is quite expensive.Paying guest?
No friends? Pay your friends and become a room mate, thats cheaper. Share the living and room and food expenses.

Get some contacts and ask for help. If nothing works out, contact your country associations of universities. There are lot of international students at most of american universities. They help people from their countries, pick up, intial stay, and help finding room mates and apartment etc.

But since you wont' be going to their school, it might be tricky to get them help you, but try your contacts, friends.
thanks spiderman.Will i get a seperate visa letter for interview?Pleasse someone answer this question.
Hey latedoc, dont worry about no friends, if you have any issues of expenses you can stay with me, i will be delighted to help you, because a year ago i had the smae worries, and it felt so frustrating. Let me know if you need any help. Good luck.
Try the international house in the schools,and they can always hook you up with your country associate.GL
Thanks so much guys.THING my email add is aagarwal23.Please email me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »