Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/247 Step 1 result - motherteresafan
No problem mysnologist. Good luck to you.
Bump before they take down this post too
nahhhh wifey, they wont take this down cuz it doesnt have ppl expressing their honest but not 'acceptable' conventional views....

unless we have such narrow minded ppl who will take out their anger towards this lovely post of urs too..... never know.. lol!

Cheers!
Adrian

ps. keep me in your prayers i can feel myself getting closer to the goal now. : ) : )
@adrian, I had started this thread really to answer folks' questions about the exam and to get them to understand that an old graduate like me who had not read a book on medicine for 10 years or had not looked at a patient in 10 years, could do well on the boards and maybe someone will get hope and can learn from all the mistakes I made while preparing for this monster.
But then we have been side tracked by some people whose sole intention is to disrupt this forum and like you have seen, I have refrained from any off the topic discussion in this post, that other post is reserved for that, what say you?No one has actually asked a step 1 related question in a few day on this thread now although you and I have been religious in responding to every post within a few minutes of a question being asked. So, I ask again, anyone with any religious or moral views or otherwise is welcome to ask about the prep and I will give an honest evaluation of what I think.
Cheers Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »