Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls help - goalchaser
Hi I am prep for exam and very much stressed. Not able to retain anything and is highly volatile. Tensed a lot...Well let me keep that aside...I am here to ask for a help. I have posted twice here for help...But nothing fruitful happened...I thought of doing one or two nbme..But ppl are keeping on posting to do all nbmes. And I also see ppl doing them in offline..If anyone with kind heart help with those offline nbme forms and send it to aresident.resident. Thanx in advance!!!
i dont have them with me now.but had once got for myself from the net.its freely downloadable via torrent.if you plan to do online its better to do form 6 and 7.they are like the exam.no need to be tense.be cool and confident.all the best.
Thanx dr_23585id
you can download the nbme from here. has all the forms

http://www.mediafire.com/?ii2dbhd449j1a

but it is highly recommended that
1. you do atleast two nbme's online to get an idea of your position
2. you do all the nbme's, offline if not online, as many people say that questions do repeat from the nbme forms, now who wouldnt love to see some questions on the exam that you know the answer to already!! Smile
Pls do it online to know how prepared u are for the exam
and then u can do the needful for ur prep
Thanx friends. That site was really helpfull. I said i will do 2 forms online...Thanx for the replies and concerns. By this time I would like to ask for another help. I am in the verge of preparation. I feel like i am lost..Dont remember anything. THis drives me crazy. Kindly help me to gain confidence and improve myself.
Try not to think about the result, what will happen if this/that... or any other thing thats bothering you while you are studying......
Just concentrate on your study so that you are putting in quality time.

Result is not in our hands, but hard work is, so do your best
Have faith & confidence in yourself because studying under stress decreases your performance

all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »