Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at least have the guts to reject me properly! - fera83
We have reviewed your application to the internal medicine residency program at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Illinois. Your application has been placed "ON HOLD" which means it has been placed in a neutral category of neither rejection or acceptance. Most likely nothing is missing from your application, other than perhaps the arrival of your MSPE Nov 1st, or a STEP, or CSA score; these items will arrive in your ERAS file as you complete them. YOUR FILE WILL BE REVIEWED AGAIN NEAR the end of the application season, e.g., mid-December, and a final decision will be made at that point.
Our applicant pool is very large and we are only able to offer interviews to a small percentage of applicants; I anticipate that a small number of applicants on HOLD will move into the "Accept for interview" category. Thank you for your interest in our program.

anyone got this too?
and to answer your question nothing is missing the mspe will be available on 1st of Nov like all other applicants!!!
if you do know how this interview thingy works better if you are a second time applicant, you should know better when such messages comes to your inbox hahahaha
Atleast they aren't rude..I would be happy,if i got such a mail.No??
i received similar message in late september.... but they said they will reply by mid october.... now they really followed wt they/she said and invited me for iv today...
so it seems that i took it really bad ...blushing :/
hahahahaha fera83, it just mean don't put your hopes up coz everyone gets the same message that their application is reviewed. its not necessarily a precursor of interview invitation
@ qwery

i really hate to be a bad or rude person but this waiting is taking its toll on me Sad
hahahaha this has been going on for years and every single person goes through the same. its worse for borderline applicants i.e. average or below average applicants (as per their application stuff)
I also received a similar email this afternoon! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »