Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me about this answer...... - kishore90
bump.......
Say that you're kind of messed up in the head and want access to all those drugs that shrink's have at their disposal.

Also mention that you like taking long naps in the afternoon and that listening to patients go on and on about their problems is a perfect time to do so.
I guess pahology your answers are very real but difficult to tell a PD during Iv ,so better to give kishore bookish/idealistic answers that all Pd like to hear(not realistic one)so they think you are well prepared and did your homework.
so mletomd,

thats where your ingenuity plays a role...change them, combine them , make them compassionate, genuine answers that distinguish you from the others..you will be a pscyh doc, dude!

anyhow there is no book...thats why they are looking for crazy/non crazy people who can be crazy, mad, realistic, believable and still be a psych doc.
nice one paholigy,but as matter of fact most the of people who got into physic gave very idealist answers and made up that seems realist and got from their seniors that on what lines they have to talk.

will this work?

PD-Good morning Dr.XYX.tell me why are you intrested in Psyic.

Doc.Sir I got 95/95/ist ,I applied for last 2 years IM and Fm but I couldnot get it.My friends told me I have gr8 score if I do 3 month uSCE in pysc and got 3 US psyic letter I,m in Psyic.Since I hear that I,m so interseted and compassionate in Psyic.
in my other post, I wrote you to take my words tongue and cheek...no more words..

tell those lines on your own risks.hahahahaha...
PD--how will you explain that your change of intrest from IM to Pysic can lead to a great ppsychiatrist.

Doc.Well sir!I enetered in medschool without any intrest since my my parent pushes me to go into while I always intrested in Arts.But see even that I 'm always in the top 5 of med school and got 95/95 in Usmle .so I'm sure I will be great psychiaatrist although I have some different intrest.
dude,

this is your homework today! I am asking you write an essay-1 good size paragraph explaning why you wanna be a psychiatrist!

post it here...we will all read it..analyze it like a PD. The real chance to shine for you! How is that?
I can write even 2 paragraph essay.But It will be full of truth but no PD is going to like.
write it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »