Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I have a question - hopefulapplicant2011
someone said alot of the IV's have not been sent out and won't be til november 1st. Does that mean it's not too late to apply? I'm asking specifically for family medicine. I've applied to alot of places but not many iv's.
hopefulapplicant2011

I can not share this information with you because it would lower my chances in getting more IVs from FM...
hopeful how many rejections do u have from fm ??
@ahology
you should take out the p and just make your name ahology11

@mjaf
I got 29 rejections so far, applied to 144, how about you? how many rejs you got? any iv?
hopefulapplicant2011,

wow...I was being merely sarcastic...nothing more than that! but your suggestions would be considered...

to answer your question though: It might be too late to apply any specialty including and especially FM and psych since most people use those specialties as back up plan. The programs may think you are desperate...but this is a mere opinion..Others please contribute.

good luck hope.
yes definitely apply,,, i sent out 30 more applications in family medicine once i got my cs score on the 13th of october,,, already got an interview from one of the places i applied to,, so it was definitely worth it!!!
last year i applied for fm exactly in the middle of october (about 30 prog) i got rej from 3 or 4 the rest silent rej

bottom line: they know many IMG apply to them just as a backup esp if they apply late
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »