Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email sent by program secretary:cant understand - diagnoses
i was sent recently an email by program secretary from a program where I had interviewed previously and never matched.It says we cannot interview you since you have already interviewed here however we will consider your application.These lines actually came from the program director.
What does it actually mean.
Can i rank them eventually
program is awesome.i liked it so much first time i interviewed there.
Thank them and
at ROL time just
rank them #1.
the outcome is
inconsequential!
i guess it means straight forward rejection. Still better to talk with pc about this.
why would them interview you again? they will consider you! so rank them.
tricky situation...better talk with PC
I spoke to them,they siad i could go ahead and rank them.
Now i guess i need loads of advice how to approach this kinda situation.How to show them im still interested.How do i do this.
Please write smthing
Thanks for your earlier posts.
Ok diagnoses, I think this is something you should consider. Email the PD (I am assuming you have his email since you IV'ed them last year). Reiterate your strong interest in the program and let them know on how your application has improved over the last year and that you would like to come in and see the program again. Make the email personal by including some noteworthy titbit from the IV that you remember.
This is your only chance to make an impression again, so weigh your options and words well. No one else can give you any advice other than this, you need to think what can make you a better candidate for them to rank you this year. If its a University program, talk about research and if its a community program tell them about you willingness to work really hard and being a good team player with examples of course.
Good luck.
Thank you so much for your reply
I think i will eventually have this only quarter opportunity left.I will try hard
you are so kind
i havent still heard anything from them
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »