Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommending a friend for an interview... - flintstone82
I am wondering whether PC's typically listen if someone cancels an interview but recommends a friend, who is currently on the "HOLD" list, to get that interview spot. I have a friend who is in desperate need of FM interviews, and I have one that I don't really want to go to in January for which he is on hold. Would the PC consider giving my spot to him if I request this? Or do they typically give it to whomever they want out of spite?

My friend has not taken Step 2 CK yet, so his profile is a bit different from mine.
anyone?
you are not in the position to make such demands nor requests.
thanks....

anyone else?

anyone tried this before while cancelling an IV?
u never know...if u talk to the PC and throw ur friends name in...@ least it will get them to look at the application again...u never know...but the fact that there's no step 2..is riding against them...
try u have nothing to lose ... and let us know ..maybe u be the first to do this !
cant hurt...but i think they would have a waitlist based on qualifications?
Thanks you guys, I appreciate your opinions!
Yes I will try this soon and let everyone know how it went. I think the fact that this program has already sent out rejections, but has my friend on hold, at least shows something in his favor, and they would probably ask someone on the hold list for an interview if I cancel, so I will just throw his name in and see what happens.

Thanks again you guys.
how do you know that u r on hold?
Even when u cancell most of the programs just not take the time to re-schedule somebody else!, they already have hundredns of other applicants!.... usually they don't re-filled the spot left behind.... (as per one PC from NYC at talked to)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »