Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great For Caribe Applicants 'on the fence' - sami2005
Great For Caribe Applicants 'on the fence'

I found this was helpful in that it helped me to plan for Caribebean med student US residencies and the additional sites around it help me to view information on good medical schools; also gives me information on the USMLE, USMLE tutor ratings, non competitive US residencies, and externships

For More Information?

Put This Into A Google Search as ONE WORD: 'Img Usmle And Residency'

Topics:

-Rating USMLE Tutors/BEST ONES
-Easiest Res Pgms to Get into/LISTING
-Upgrade by Good Step 3 to get Residency
-Listings of Free UNIV IM/FM /PSYCH externships 1 -12 months

Also See this site for : the ‘real story’ behind IMGs' unique difficulties: a. Best USMLE preparation courses in terms of value and guaranteed outcomes b. Best type of non-commercial (FREE) university-based externships, their availabilities and locations c. Special discussions for "old grad-" IMGs, and those with multiple failures (i.e., LISTINGS OF THOSE FM, PSYCH, PRELIM SURG PROGRAMS that have NO GRAD DATE or USMLE Score /Attempts REQUIREMENTS) , and those that have taken more than 7 years in their steps d. How the latter may upgrade their applications through externships, good USMLE scores, etc e. The real meaning in (terms of residency application strength) of a USMLE applicant who scores 99 vs an 85 vs a 78; how many interviews does each of these categories truly receive? f. Which is the best back-up degree for someone who may not get a residency in the US (i.e., NOT MPH or nursing! instead- MBA or JD if good English skills).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »