Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed - crest
Sorry for posting this here, know it is not the forum for these kind of questions but as everyone here is well versed with these issues, I am asking this question here.
I have to travel to US for step3 but don't know anybody there. I have to find accomodation before I book a date for the test. Guys, need your help, which state would be better? Where do I look for the accomodation? I tried looking at craigslist but don't know which areas I should look at and they seem to want people to visit first and decide on personally.
Can somebody share some useful info?
BEST PLACE IS TEXAS, CHEAPER HOTELS AND LOT OF INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE. EASY TO GET AROUND AND A LOT OF PLACES TO EAT...U CAN GET A HOTEL FOR ONE WEEK FOR 169$ AT EXTENDED STAY
Sorry, I forgot to mention, I have to stay for IV's. A hotel will not be suitable and neither would texas as would be too far.
WELL, U DIDNT MENTION TO WHAT STATE U WANT TO COME, I THOUGHT U WERE COMING TO TAKE STEP3 ONLY, I DIDNT KNOW U R COMING FOR IV
anywhere on east coast will be fine. That way will not have to travel far for the iV's.
well you will have to sit for step3 so, first decide which location you scheduled your exam, schedule where you have interviews and so its easier that way, good luck.
depends on when you are taking exam etc, you will find foreign students everywhere
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »