Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO ivs ? I surrender all to the Lord. - clown
@clown: same here... all rejections so far. Here's a passage that can help ease our troubles and keep up stronger.

Habakkuk 2:2-4
And the LORD answered me: "Write the vision; make it plain upon tablets, so he may run who reads it. For still the vision awaits its time; it hastens to the end -- it will not lie. If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay. Behold, he whose soul is not upright in him shall fail, but the righteous shall live by his faith.
Awesome...Admire your trust and faith and truely respect that. I dont beleive in God anymore so its hard for me to believe in miracles in the midst of this depression.. Envy you guys...Wish I had a God too......
God is our strength.
@Juliep: God still loves u and I pray u will return to Him one day. Miracles do happen. He will surely surprise u with one soonest.
guys dont cry like a baby.
I didnt mean to hurt anybody's feeling. everybody is feeling same or less or more as you are. the difference is some are mature enough to hold their emotions and some are not. its only matter of time. just hang in there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »