Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@harmless - pahology11
are you around?
Dear paho, thanks very much for remombering me. so happy to have your little note before going home.

Yes, I am still around here, much less often than before, just come here few minutes per day for searching and reading your notes. Lol, I still have no ivs, but I prepared the questions what you have been asked.

Really depressed..but still survive. try to pay more attention to my work and kids, prepare step 3. How is everything going on with you? Wish you are luck.....
harmless ,

nice to hear from you!

sorry that no IVs yet...at least you have a plan...

I know it has been bad for many of us....hang on....

yes we will survive this and be happy eventually.

I am ok..just ok...but still ok...
Thanks. Pahology, I know I will be fine. I have to stay USA for my rest of life. what can I do? keep a job for no fun ...or back to clinic. both are not easy. none of my friends know I am doing this matching....they will think I am crazy.
At least you have your kids to be proud of.
Thanks...Moofmonster, you are nice...at least, showed to me lol...yeah, I have kids. but they are old and don't need me anymore. I have too much energy so that I can't sit down just relaxing..
harmless,

moofy is making fun of me.
Pahology,

Just give him a smile....no body can deal with a sweet cold smile....after whole day, finally have time to sit down with my computer..really need a peaceful mind. I know every body here is not easy and every body has their own way deal with their own problem. we are good...trust me, Paho, my friend, we are good.....even I don't match, I am still thinking ....I am good....hehehe..you know I read what you have wrote what you wanted to do in the future...in other forum. I felt you would be a wonderful psychiatry.
thanks harmless..

I hope I can be a good psychiatrist. I see it everyday how much people can benefit from a good psychiatrist; moofy, gummy, saksafonguy, and the ones I forget to mention here (hahaha)

well, the IVs are unpredictable. I hope you get some soon. People are still getting. Never give up!

great attitude that you have; even if you dont match , you are good..although I would like to really match...otherwise my cats will go to bed hungry...(explanation for moofy= my cats would go to bed hungry if I dont make any money b/c I will not have money to buy food for them. let me know if you dont understand honey buns moofy, ok?)

oh well girl...it is nice to catch up with you. take care.
hahah....you are good and funny. I am loughing good ...hahhhhhaaaaa.

Take care.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »