Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qwery, average_applicant - newyork211
hi guys,

I got an email from PD and associate Pd that they are considering few candidates for prematches and I am one of them And they will get back to me after one meeting very shortly.

Do you guys think that this was just a general reply or it shows that they really want to give me a prematch.

How long do you guys think they will take to give a prematch?

also
I got the email reply from them on 19th November on my request for a prematch email, but so far I have not recieved any email from them, so really worried what is going to happen and I also came to know that they have started offering prematches about 1 or 2. So I dont know whether they will offer or not
you mean you sent them a request for prematch and they replied that they will consider you ? if so, then send an email saying:
thank you very much for your kind response. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
newyork211

That is all what you can do. Just wait.
average_applicant

Thanks for quick reply, what do you think is there any hope or its just a formal email.
bump
keep writing to them for a response, this may have turned out to be one of those silent programs, though you have gone a step ahead having being considered for prematch
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »