Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADVICE plz! - escaped
Guys i have applied in peds.... My creds 99/99/cs pass/2009...!! no USCE...

I have a prematch offer from morristown memorial hospital NJ, goryeb children's hospital.... do you think i should go for it? I heard last year 3 residents left that hospital.... so i am a little bit apprehensive....? Another prematch offer is from texas tech university amarillo campus... Which one should i go for?
obviously texas tech. bdw why 3 residents left hospital? was it in between the training? please share this info...its really interesting to know the facts.
Y is it obviously texas tech ? and I have interviewed at Goryeb. I really liked it and also they gave me a very positive response. do u know y 3 residents left ? its really interesting..the place and program seemed very nice...
hotpotato:

Thank you so much for the reply..Smile

one of the applicant asked the chief resident that why 3 of the residents left.... she was silent for a moment... and then she said ... one of them thought she would switch to psychiatry thats why she left.... another one was away from husband and wanted to live with him thats why she left... and another one was having tough time here... thats why she left... by tough time she said i mean she wasnt getting adjusted... NOW what is the reality... no one knows... thats what they told us during a lunch... i wanted to know if anyone knows the true reasons...!!
yeah it was between training....

one of them left in 3rd year ... and other two left at the same time in 2nd year of residency
How much time after the interview did you get the offer?
@mm26: about which program are yu asking?
I interviewed there, Morristown, after how many days do they offer prematch?? any idea..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »