Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alot of hype about mount auburn hospital lately - u_smellie
Anyone actually know anything about this program?
I know for a start that its proper harvard affilliation, looked very clean and posh and well managed. People there looks happy, and its situated in a very nice area.
No fellowships though
And that they do offer prematch with green cards to 271-ers, particularly if they are 'hijabi sisters'!
I missed you! There was no proper entertainment without a madman here! Welcome back!
anyone else with something useful?
how does this program compare to SLR in NY?
I visited the program, its a good IMG friendly place, affiliated with harvard med school. 50% go in fellowship..
i think its a really good program as well, i wonder why people keep sayin its not harvard.. it seems to be very good in terms of working hours, overall friendliness and teaching! apart from the 50% fellowship (purely bc its a community hospital), i dont know what else is bad about it
you cannot compare that to SLR!

Mt Auburn may be harvard affiliated but still it doesnt have any fellowships..out of 50% who go to fellowships, they go for non-competitive ones
The hours are not that good. Have you talked to the residents there? You barely have any time off. It is Harvard associated and that gievs you access to the Harvard network, so if you want a fellowship at the end of res, you'll definitel get one, and in a good place too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »