Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvard vs Upenn? - medman85
harvard postdoc position with a small stipend vs upenn postdoc with good salary?
Which one to choose? Is Harvard considered so more prestigious than upenn? or the only one that actually is important is the publication rate of the lab? I'll go for internal medicine in 2 years from now
please help me decide...Thanks
Go for a more presitgous lab in the field of your interest and one where your chances of publishing in two years are higher (quite optimistic regardless of where you go Smile. If the above is the same go to Harvard. Boston is expensive but you will manage. Harvard is more prestigious. Also, consider how well your PI is connected to the clinical side because you will need his connections when applying for externship or residency. Good luck!
Hey medmen think before you join.Job which suits you more would be more worthy.I would suggest you to have a fair idea about both PI's interms of your help,who would be more benificial for you.There are many more points to be discusssed,it would be nice if i can have your email address so that we can communicate in detail.
wow good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »