Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is kaplan 2nd read is a must???????????????????? - yaleh
i need some guidance, stuck with Kaplan, i did 1 reading , should i go thru it again? OR just stick 2 UW, FA etc. also shortage of time and a lot 2 do............. i know concepts r imp. but can we get that knowledge from EXPLANATIONS???????
need sincere advice plz.
ANY KIND SOUL?
well.... give it a quick readin, it doesnt hurt.... the q are always gud.... no argument thr!!! but supplement it with a text book and fa..... text book can mean kap or if u dont wana go thru kap, then try doin other series like brs... goljan is a must.... goin thru the books really quick is a reinforcement which is gud..... dont spend too much time on kap though, i wudnt advice that. quick revison is the key

gud luck....
thanx..........thats what i was thinking , but don't know the way of "quick reading". i mean if i go thru, and just go thru, is it really beneficial?coz. when trying to solve questions, i just remember" oh i have read it , but whats the ans. i m not sure', i know this seems funny but every day i have feeling of passing 1 more day...........and remembering nothing, i took the block for APRIL,MAY, but i don't think i m ready.
i kno that feelin!!!! one way 2 beat it, is 2 revise th q u feel bout that way..... ul get familiar n will b able to pick th answer.... 4 example if ur doin u world embryo n u feel its familiar n arent able to pick it.... dont get upset, go thru explanations and do the same embryo q sometime in the same week again... its all bout familiarity, which comes with revision... n yea reinforce it with a text book.....

ul be fine... just give it time n hardwork, it will fall in place... havin bad days at times is but natural with this exam.... ul get over it.... hang in thr.....
thanx buddy...........WILL TRY THAT WAY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »