Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A miracle just happend. I MATCHED. GOD you are grt - shanijav
Can`t believe my eyes still...
GOD is great...
Just want to say if I can do it anyone can do it..
Congratulations to all those who matched.. For the one who did not just don`t lose hope... There is always a light at the end of the tunnel...

Matched in FM.

My creds:
Step 1 77
Step 2 77
Step 2 CS passed
GC holder.
2 years externship in a primary care clinic. ( so people who say PVT CLINIC ext. does not help. I just want to let you know , It helps than having nothing with you )
1 year volunteer work in a hospital ( not related to medical field. It was in waiting room)
All first attempts.

With these creds. GOD gave me a blessing to get MATCHED....

Willing to help anyone who needs me..

Stay Blessed.
( This forum gave me everything. Have been following it since my step 1 prep. Never communicated that much though)

CONGRATS. whats your YOG?
can I have your email id want to ask something. or you can mail me at contacts04

thanx
congratsssSmile
Thank you..

I graduated in 2008. This was the first year I applied.. could`nt apply last year due to some financial probs...

My email id is
Shanijav

Stay blessed.
congrats..Believe in God, You will go places.
you did work very hard man;
congratulations

volunteer work is great to have on CV too
and people please consider that doing anything is better than just sitting at home.
at least it will build up your confidence and helps with your communication skills

great job shanji
thx a lot man...

Yup the volunteer work did help me.. It was in a hospital in DC and my job was just to assist the secretaries in the waiting lobby, taking phone calls. I seldom had an interaction with the doctor..

But still this society repects you as anything, when you do something without getting anything in return..

BUt above all the experience in the clinic ( the externship) that helped me a lot. So guys.. don`t beleive in anyone who says " externship in pvt clinic does not help. " It helps a lot..... so go for it if you get an oppurtunity...
congrats
Thx bro...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »