Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i did not match but like to tell my story - sweetdream
eurogirl - why don't you go for NP? Your experience as an NP will be more valuable as you're practicing medicine as a provider rather than an RN.
Well,nurses here can"make " you or "break you"...I am a RN here in U.S and I am applying for NP in Psychiatry bc one of the faculty in psych residency told me that it will be good asset for future residency plan ,especially for old graduate like me...My husbund got in trouble in his residency bc nurses were complaining.So,I bealive it ,but you know when someone wants to do something such as PD,they will do it no matter what.My future boss of my husbund is trying to help me and my husbund will start that job in July 1st,so everything is possible.You have to just keep going and still be nice to that nurse..do not confront her bc that will creat emore problems...
GL,
A
If you let that stupid nurse push you down...you lose in this game and there's nothing waiting for you at the end of this dark tunnel except the "failure". Your situation right now is actually not a failure at all..it's just the message from God to test you how much you are tolerate..how much you yearn for your dream. Prove it to him (or that envious nurse) that you are tough...you'll not fall down at this point. Keep on going...finish MPH first and go on the residency dream and plan. Bad score is nothing once you're invited to the interview. Just shine and show how hard you've been working in the past. Everyone will see....don't let some bad and envious people push you down...don't give them the authority...Think about your lovely kids and warm family. I strongly believe you'll see that stupid nurse as a little ladder on some day ahead. Good luckSmile
I second what whitecurd says.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »