Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was going to Praise Jesus in anyway! - dee21
Dear friends, I just wanted to encourage all you old graduates! I graduated more than 14 years ago, and have work experience till 10 years back, and after that only observerships and volunteer work. I am a citizen of the US and have for the last 7 years had two children and done all my steps. (step 1-86/ step 2-93 and step 3-79) . It was not possible for me to get clinical experience in the US, so I went back to my home country after writing to my dean, and did a clinical position there in the summer last year for 4 months as well as took my step -3. At present I am enrolled in an MS program at a prestigious university. This is the second year I applied, and I had almost given up hope, and had started looking at MPH, PhD programs that I would be able to pursue, as I did not want to go through the whole ERAS again!
However, by Gods, grace I matched this year! I do not know where. I kept strong faith in Jesus, and asked him to direct my life as well as give me the peace as to what I should be doing next. I also offered him all the hard work that I had put in over that last 7-8 years, and told him to give me peace if they were not going to bear fruit.
I am in a state of shock , that i actually matched, and only wanted to say , do not give up hope, God has plans for each one of us, and we must trust that his plans are greater than ours. Getting into residency in the light of eternity is a small thing, he is greater, and mightier and when we seek him and put him first he is able to make even the crooked paths straight! I hope I am able to encourage some one !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »