Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fp interviews on 10/14/05 pls post ur credentials - cswait
hai ciocio,

Can u pls menson ur creds.

Thanx in advs.
hi bourbon, congrats. can u tell me when u got int call from north oakland, pontiac , mi? i called them on fri n they said they r still reviewing n will be sending e-mails next week. i also applied there. thanks. gl.
i got it yesterday man....
umm....do u have any idea about the program...am kind a lost as to how the program is
and....ciocio....when did u get the baylor confirmation...was it yesterday....
hi bourbon, NOMC is a decent community hospital. theres no IM residency in this hospital. so fp residents have 2 handle IM floors. its good to get experience there. img friendly. resdients clinic is in the same hospital. they do offer pre-match.
thanks man....i checked out the webiste...but couldnt find out anything else...i did read about them not having IM ...so that's good i guess....
thanks for the valuable info man...
I dont know when to set a date though...since my interviews are scattered all over...i am like damn confused...
i have 2 interview call from fp.credentials 85/89/1997 grad/1 1/2 year of residency in obgyn in home country/some research/us lor
decatur(illinois ) and indiana university.
dose anybody has any idea about decatur program.especially related to teaching and envirinment.
R in FP from University of Arizona/Tuscon
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »