Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't be depressed! Keep fighting - asifali
For your dreams all GC holders, until the time you retire! This is for 'finalfrontier' whose retirement is due anyday now:
''He is a jolly good fellow, he is a jolly good fellow, he is a jolly good fellow so say all of us!!''
He,he,he,he! What an incredible idiot!? What a fukking loser!? He,he,he,he! Can't stop laughing really!!
haha.. looks like tour bihari english teacher is getting horny again.. just go back to real country and satisfy him.. you mfckin loooooser ( yeah keep counting the number of oooos)..
Ha ha.. so was it only sexual abuse you had to deal with or were there other issues as well??
ha ha..
Please felows be polite...Love is good..
Antonella
@antonella.. i appreciate your concern , but as you can see none of these topics are ever started by me. I dont know why asifali has to create topics with hatred towards Asian communities every single day. If i dont reply , he might feel that he is right, But i guess he gets the point. The best way to handle a bully is to confront him.
The only way to stop this violence is to have a mass funeral of Quran books and eradicate it like we did for small pox

Or a better ecofriendly way......................... use Quran as toilet paper...............
coolbatsman

u r one .......

it seems u have no religion...this is a holy book u r talking about and if u don't believe in it you need to LEARN to respect it
Its a holy book

Fucckkingggggggg Holy book which preaches violence.
There are 8 verses in Quran which calls for Jehad and violent means.

First u teach yourself and then open your mouth
and i used to think asifali is the only retard on the forum..
I learn that we can NEVER win with bullies. Let them be that…
Now, what the Quran or the Bible has to do with this??
Love and peace. Please respect the holy books…
He is getting what He wants –attention and he wants to get mad…
Well, honey lets get happy and maybe he will become sad…or we can all be HAPPY for our own reason…
ASifali,deep down you are a good fellow and you have a good sense of humor..Let ne nice...You can do it...Let's make us laugh...
Warmly Yours,
Antonella
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »