Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me.. - tenzin
I am an IMG from India and I am done with Step 1 only so far. I am trying and hoping to apply for 2012 match. I could get CS date only on Aug 9 2011in Chicago. Though i wanna write CS earlier in may or JUne. I have not yet started my Ck prep. I am half way through my CS prep. My question is should i complete my CS prep OR i should leave CS now and start my Ck prep and finish it and then continue CS few weeks before my CS date for exams on AUg 9 2011. I am very confused. Please opinions are appreciated.

THANK YOU.
Tenzin Phandey
Hi Tenzin,

Since you're already half way thru your CS review, then I suggest you finish that and try to get a date in May or June. You'll be able to find some dates if you watch the CS calendar closely. Dates pop up at random and are gone in minutes so you might have to spend some time in checking the calendar.

In the event that you don't get an earlier date then I suggest that you start with step 2 CK then refresh your review of CS 2-3 weeks before your actual exam date.

It all depends on how much time you think you need to study. You've already studied for step 1 too so it wouldn't take you a lot of time to review for step 2 CK.

Best of luck.
Thank you so much for your feed back. i will work on it.
best wishes to you

tenzin
No BS- Straight Talk for All
straight talk daily leading to comfort, fun, happiness, success, intelligence: simplify, organize, standardized life, prioritizing in family, eating,hygiene, health, working, employment, enjoying,USMLE Forum, internet, movies, recreation,tv,radio, spirit,religion, transacting, saving money, coupons, dating, socializing, success, wealth

http://nobsstraighttalkforall.blogspot.com/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »