Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Algebra to Al Qaida !!!!! - asifali
The race which was the torch bearer of civilization when Europeans were biting each other's balls off, the race which gave the world concept of advanced mathematics, algebra, terms like algorithm, relentlessly pursued knowledge just for its sake, excelled in medicine, calculated precisely movement of stars.......the same race also gave the world a shitty religion and Al qaida!! Just fifteen centuries of religious brain wash..and see where they are now!!? Even subhuman Pakistanis make fun of them!! With rise of a new faith, they invaded and destroyed advanced civilizations like Egypt and Persia! Now these idiots talk about resistance without realizing that the concept of resistance can change over fifteen centuries of time!! They call it ''martyrdom'', by which they can ascend to heaven!! Resistance in twenty first century is all about making your point and constantly irritating people without breaking law and without bloodshed!! Who is going to talk to these billion retards? Their testicles are full with their jurassic age religion, which will bring their downfall! They will never understand how easy it is for some greedy b***ards to play their shitty religion to divide them!! Morons!!

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD, BUT BINLADENISMS IS STILL ALIVE IN PAKISTAN, AND THAT NEED TO UPROOTED FROM IT HEAD, ONLY THEN CAN WORLD LIVE IN PEACE AND WORLD CAN PROSPER

DID ANY ONE SEE, PAKI PRESIDENT SAYING THAT HE IS HAPPY OSAMA IS GONE, NOPE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS USA STEPPED ON IT SOVERGNITY,

WHAT HAS NOT USA DONE ,FOR PAKISTAN???? MONEY, WEAPON AND FOOD, FREE OF COST, AND YET IT BIT THE HAND THAT FEEDS IT, AND THAT IS PERFIDY , OF GRAVE CONSEQUENCE

PAKISTAN IS MADE OF PERSIAN ORIGIN ,BARBARIANS SAVAGES WHO INVADED THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT ,KILLED TRIBALS BY SWORD, WHO ARE BARBARIC ,SINCE LAST 200O YRS AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE.
I agree with both of you fellows...but what to do???
I like "Resistance in twenty first century is all about making your point and constantly irritating people without breaking law and without bloodshed!!
A good one...or we can say "irritate people with diplomacy"....
I am amuse very much and I like it...Obama got Osama head...Well, Bush started it,so Obama gets the credit...
A
P.S.THis is how it goes, U.S.Trained Osama in Afghanistan against Soviet and then He got back biting U.S.
A
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »