Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are these day swaps safe? - tet
the CS policy says first come first serve, and if someone cancels his/her appointment, anyone can grab the date. So my question is how are these swaps done? I see a lot of offers for swaps in the forum, are some of them just lying stealing screwing??????
it goes like this- when anyone cancels a date , that date will be open for anyone /everyone .So anyone who picks up that date earliest rather to say fast , the date will be theirs.So there will not be any fixed exchange of dates.But when 2 people decide to change dates , they together fix a time and when one cancels the dates , and as the other already knows -he/she will be ready on that centre page and day enough to pick the date at the earliest and book the date.But still if in case anyone else is more quick enough than the 2nd person , he/she will get the date.So all depends upon luck.There are cases when such exchanges have worked out well and also failed.So we need to be preety quick.
I see, I am constantly checking for a date in september, today I was able to reschedule from october 18th to october 5th, but still looking for an earlier date from mid july-to september, so hopefully I'll find an appointment.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »