Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is lor,how and where to apply for research wo - azim
Hi I have started studying for step one .i am a grd of 1999.how can i get research work or any clinical experience .what is lor please tell me.
i ahave got admission in ultrasound program and my classes will begin in august 2006.will that be a kind of clinical here.i
Hi azim:
Regarding USCE: It can be either observership or externship. The easiest to get is observership. It is like a clinical rotation for 4 weeks. Go to FRIEDA and start sending e-mails to programs asking them if they offer observership. After the end of observership you get a letter of recommendation(LOR) from the attending.
Regarding the US program, definitely it will be a great exp. and it will help u alot...GL
hi,azim,lor is letterof recomendation,wich u can get from ur doctor of the clinic or hospital, u have rotaded,or worked in ur country or if u have worked here,can i ask u 1 thing if u dont mind that have got a job in u/s programme or r u going to take the course for it?
thnks what is FRIEDA
i am doing the course
Go to www.aamc.org/eras then pick FRIEDA. It is a website at which you can get e-mails of the whole programs coordinators in IM and all other specialities.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »