Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE step 1 ¿has anyone received the exam result - elicc
where did u people took step 1 exam. seemi took step1 in US on may 25th and got result today( exact 3 weeks). I want to know whether there is difference in score reporting , depending on the location of exam centre, like early score reporting in US compared to other countries. Please post ur test center locations.
new delhi / gurgaon, india
hey raajan...are the scores being reported in 2 digit scale too??
no 2 digit scale from july 1st( not june).
I took in California on the 24th. & still waiting Sad
arcticwolf- I heard that if u take ur exam at test centers where the question pool is not yet modified, u will get result in 3-4 weeks i.e, normal regular time and at test center where the question pool is updated you will get result lately. here is the link-- READ THE SECOND SENTENCE

[Posted July 16, 2009]

Starting on or around August 10, 2009, a transition period will begin in which the number of items in current forms of the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK) examination will change from 368 items to 352 items. Although the transition will occur quickly at many test centers, there may also be some locations where the changes take slightly longer to complete. The overall transition period will likely last approximately 6 weeks. The length of the examination day will remain unchanged. The decrease in the number of items per form will be accounted for in scoring the examination results, so that scores on new and old forms will be comparable. Because of these changes in timing, as well as modifications to the test item pool, there will be a delay in score reporting for most Step 2 CK examinations administered in the second half of August and September. The target date for reporting Step 2 CK scores for most examinees testing from August 10 through late September will be Wednesday, October 7, 2009.

We recognize that this update may inconvenience some examinees; however, USMLE is committed to processing results as quickly as possible for all its examinees and will do its best to complete the process as soon as possible.
arcticwolf....If u dont get result on next wednesday also, then it means your test center has been updated with new question pool and according to the link above it is obvious that not only u whoever takes the test at your test center in california after may 24th( your test date), will get their scores lately. I took my test at a prometric centre in suburbs on may 31st, not the DOWNTOWN center prometric( I think it got updated much early, there are lot of seats available at this center and many people take their test here) and i hope i will get my results on next wednesday. Anyone who took their test in chicago and didn't get their results, please post your test date.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »