Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS...thank God and of course Dr.Puma! - sasthicharan
Hi everybody! I got my score reports yesterday and I passed! I took my exam in Chicago on 27th April. I am an IMG from India(Grad year 2010). I prepared seriously for 24-25 days. Initially I was just going through the FA cases, trying to remember the questions. But after I joined Dr.Puma's coaching,he taught me a set of questions so that it became very difficult for me to miss ANY important question. That boosted up my confidence. My communication is otherwise good. But he taught me a few tricks for CIS as well! After his classes I felt that I could face ANY case even if I had never practiced it before! I used to practice with 3-4 partners who were Dr.Puma's students as well. I used to practice 6-8 cases everyday in a timed mode and also practiced writing patient notes! Dr.Puma gave me a few very important tips about PNs. I practiced about 40 PNs in a timed mode. I practiced over skype only and I did not have a live partner. I just practiced the physical examination once on my cousin. But I would recommend you to practice it at least twice before exam!I practiced the FA cases twice. I also did another 12 cases that Dr.Puma suggested me to do.The exam was quite easy. I did not find any unusal or atypical case there. I missed a few points but I think that is quite normal ! I was waiting for the results and I passed along with all my study partners! I would recommend Dr.Puma's coaching to everyone who are yet to write their exams. For me, he was not just a tutor, but a friend who also helped me to get an observership!

Best of luck to everyone who are yet to write their exams, congrats to everyone who passed and to those who could not: never lose your hope,friend, if you work hard in the right direction, you'll surely make it!
stop advertising your dr.puma..didnt any of ur puma's friend fail...stop misguiding people....
@weedyneedy: I would never misguide anyone,friend. I dont know if any of his students failed or not. I just wanted to share with my friends in this forum about what worked for me. If any other option/tutorial seems better for anyone else, he/she should go for it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »