Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please advice.. - score_99
this is my 1st time reading..i would like to know,in a usual course how long does it take to study pediatrics?.what are the important topics for pediatrics??
i am almost most done with med 1st time reading..but am affraid that i forgot many things.do i need to keep revising medicine when am doing other subjects?when is the best time to do offline uworld?along with the subject topic wise or later after the completion of subject itself.when is the best time to do MTB 2 ????
please give an advice....
19 reads and no one to advice?
again please any one to help
if you are done with medicine, first read of peads shouldnt take more than a week... but speed varies from person to person, i like to take it slow...
dude, i dont mean to be rash to you, but once you enter USMLE, there isnt anything which isnt important... kaplan material itself is a conscise version of the entire subject and you cant possibly pick out stuff and say page number x to page number y is important, hope you understand what i mean...

you can combine med and paeds when you start revisions, suppose you decide to read respiratory system... read it in both med and paeds before going to another system... forr the first reading stick to paeds dont break the line of thought... however this is just my opinion...

i did uworld online... and i did it soon after completing reading of a specific system as listed in uworld..

i havent read mtb2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »