Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam yesterday - genewalking
whats uswa test and where can i get them
hi
congrats on your score
pls i need help in biostatistics...do you have any suggestions on what i should read/do ?thanks and God bless
i was going through many of ur posts and i gained a lot........wish u best of luck for the scores......few questions.......wat is the last 2 months approach........before exams......just going through questions from u world and nbmes....or along with it revision form f.a and kaplan.......
busy08,
i would do the qbanks after viewing the klpl once, generate questions in your mind, and then go back to kpl notes and fill in the gaps.
dmg174,
UWSA - USMLE WORLD self assessment tests. you can buy them on uworld website.
viv26,
UWORD biostat section is sufficient if you do it couple times. Then of course practice the concpets on nbmes forms or other qbanks. teh problem is often not with remembering formulas, are recognizing which one to use. this wil only come with more practice.
homemaker2,
doing uworld and nbmes sounds like a good idea. but for nbmes, remeber not to just look up the right answer, but read about all the oprions given as asnwer choices. As you do UWORLD, locate all the wrong questions you got in FA and go over them.
and thanks everybody for well wishes!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »