Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scores.. 235/95 - thenastyone
congrats, i was confident that u will score more than 90,so did you.you were a great help for many people on this form, keep up the good work.are you a fresh grad.how many months did you study for step-2.can u post th forum about ur previous step-1 exp and how long u prepared for it.all the best for the match and step-3.
thanks for your confidence in me docfmg.. but i dont know why you got that impression about me? can you elaborate on that?

i studied for 7-8 weeks for step 2. this included UW and kaplan notes.. everything in 8 weeks..but it might be differnt for different people. i had great help in my study partner. she kept m going al the time.. and of course my sweetheart.. hehhe

step 1 was a mess.. i studied very little.. only 6 weeks.. but my main drawback was that i used old study material.. so i had a disadvantage there... i would suggest that one should use latest material. it is very important. use the time tested.. kaplan, UW but latest...

i graduated in 2003. presently doing my masters in US.. juggling too many things at a time..

keep the faith and keep going!!! the pleasure is in the journey not the goal!

thenastyone!
Congrats and good luck
Goooooooooooooooooooooood Job
I'm going for the test on monday with same correlations
Best of luck! and do your best gill
Thanks
I needed that
May god bless you
hi thenastyone
i am just going to start prep.plz tell me that only kaplan books and qs for all the subjects is good enough.some study BRS.and what is UW.
UW is usmleworld.com q's which are very high yield.
kaplan or BRS is personal choice. i like to read one book which covers all the topics even if it is more than required.. kaplan fits the bill.. so its k for me...
read and find uot what is best for you
thenastyone
Hi thenastyone,

Congratulations , and hope you will have a goodluck in the match.I need to know , how many hours did you study every day , I just started UW , is it possible to finish all of it 2-3 times in this month? if so , how can I do it . Thanks.
thanks basma. i studied for 4-5 hours on weekdays and moreon weekends. if you are doing nothing other than studies, then i think 2 times can be managed.. but three.. i am not positive. try to recall what questions you have solved.. and anything related to that q' is "must know" its not about doing it manytimes... but doing them so well that even if you are posed with one of the q's you should remember the answer or context in the least...people somtimes are mistaken and misdirected whe they say i did this so many times.. and in so many months... but bottomline is the result of your reading... if you know the q bank in 1 reading then it is fine.. dont read twice..people brag about their timing( like me i am sorry for that) but please discover your own pace and own way od learning!

i hope this helps.

thenastyone
Thank you thenastyone, appreciate it..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »