Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lor doubts - frozenstorm
hi,

i have an lor from prof x last yr ,which is already reused in oasis documents this yr.so last yr in lor slot i mentioned that i'm going to use that lor only for family medicine.i dint yet open a slot for this lor this year. but this year prof x promised me he will send eras an updated lor , so , i already opened a slot for the updated lor but choose all specialties . so my doubt is will my 2 lors from the same profesor get uploaded and i get to choose which i need to transmit when i'm applying to programs?[i reused the old lor this year coz suppose if i dont get the new year i still get to use the old lor right !]

how do u know that ur lors got transmitted eras postoffice?

thanks !
Hi frozenstorm, I am in the same boat as you are. I did get info from a representative of ERAS that in this wonderful situation of ours, it is the most recent/updated letter that will be used. I have 3 old Lors too and I am expecting the writers to update these letters through the Lor request web portal. I have also already selected the reuse option for these letters in my OASIS/ERAS document options for repeat applicants. It is not biggie. Just keep looking out for the updated letters and also keep the ERAS representative in the loop about your Lor's and how you want them to be used. I hope I sort of helped.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »