Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peds people - usmlevikki
I applied this week,got a call from Bronx-Lebanon, dont even have their web ad,how did I get myself to this point.Pls what about this program and why dont they have a website.
Maimonides sent me a rejection 7.15am,what a way to start my day,thank God is friday.
congrtas Simonzez. U of Arkansas is very good program.I am also waiting their reply
rupashi- St. Joseph paterson is good program, but community, lot of work as it serves underserved people. Don't know about H1.
Sunny, thanks a lot. Good to see that you still come back to forum to advice people like us.
greetings peds people, how are u all doing? Are we all so drained or what, we are getting soooo.. slow, i guess we are out of topics to discuss.
i wanted to ask u how you were preparing for ur interviews. so far the only thing i did was read some of the websites. please share ur preparations, it will help.
GL
Hi Simonsez when is your interview at St. John's MI. I have mine on the 11th of Jan. We can schedule together if you have not scheduled one already.
You can also email me at jingup3
GL to everyone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »