Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raja Sahib-raja123 - arizona
WHAT ARE YOU PLAN FOR DIWALI(TODAY) AND NEW YEAR DAY....

WISHING YOU HAPPY DIWALI AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
Diwali was with indian friends with good indian food and scotch. But no crackers???

New year is going to be big bang either way .
aaarrr yaaan paarrr.
residency or no residency.
Diwali was with indian friends with good indian food and scotch. But no crackers???

aaarrr yaaan paarrr.
1st or lat new year in UUUU SSSSS AAAAA

aaarrr yaaan paarrr.
1st or last new year in UUUU SSSSS AAAAA
I am planning to earn a cool buck by becoming a santa at christmas at some store. This will compensate for some financial burden.
well most of hospitals are in suburb area, away from downtown. so hospitals would be safe. not a single resident live in walking distance area if the area is very notorious.. residents live at about 10-15 miles distance at safer place.. so dont worry, if you got interview from those hospitals.. I went to brooklyn for interview... one of the most notorious places in USA. there was homicide couple of miles away from hospital few days back.. but most of the residents live in suburb area like queens, long island, brooklynheights, etc.
it will be first not the last one.... you will enjoy next new year night attending call at some hospital in USA.

Remember my words,,, YOU WILL GET RESIDENCY, EVEN BEFORE ME....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »