Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be careful from cheater Rehan Ilyas - puna1675
Dear Forum members,

The above guy provide advatisement in FORUM regarding to sell latest DVD ( 2009-2010) for step3. He provide his paypal account on the following name : stevenjohn786. I asked him regarding invoice of paypal. He replied to me that no need to send invoice. Just pay US$90 through paypal to my stevenjohn786. As per his adivse I paid and got the real name of this guy through paypal. His real name is Rehan Ilyas.

After few days I received his DVD which is 2003-2004 instead of latest DVD( 2009-2010 ) what he promised through correspondence. Immediately I sent email and did not receive any response yet.

A few days later I saw in the forum, the same guy changed his account and provide yahoo account of paypal inorder to cheat another guy.

This guy are making so many mailing account of paypal inorder to cheat people. But one thing he can't changed his real name " Rehan Ilyas ". After payment the real name cameup to your account.

So, forum members, be careful to buy anything from this guy
The nice thing about PayPal is that it does protect the buyer. Simply file a complaint with PayPal.

Hope that helps.
This same guy cheated me too. Now he is not replying my email after receiving the money.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »