Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To xtopher - anjalkaisy
Would you please judge my chances in the next match, I'll be so happy cause your opinion is reliable and tells the truth.
My credentials as follow:
IMG 2004
Step one (239) first attempt.
Step two (249) first attempt.
Passed CS with second trial.
3 months observership (hospital based).
3 months clerckship (Clinic based).
16 months research volunteer in University of Houston, Pharmacy college and in the way to get 3 publications.
GC holder.
This is my second match, last match I applied uncertified and got 2 IVs.
Applying to internal medicine.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
No connections.
well you have a handful of papers there and got only 2 ivs. perhaps you should recheck where you apply to
I applied widely, but I think one of the main causes (other than graduation date and CS trial) is that I applied with only step one and two scores (I was not ECFMG certified at the time of application).
Finally, thank you for replying to my post.
you trying to trick us, asking a question you already have an answer for hahaha
Thank you qwery for reeding and replying to my post, I am asking about my chances in the next match.
Plz focus on the next match.
Your steps of course are solid. Your trouble spots are your yog and attempt on the cs. I would target your application to programs that don't have a yog cutoff. You got more interviews than 40% of applicants last year. Apply to where you observed. Push your clinic observer supervisor to call the program on your behalf.
I always advise against applying uncertified as programs usually don't give interviews to those that can't participate in the match. I won't even look at applications not certified.
Thank you very much for replying to my post and I'll take your advise.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »