Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting nervous - successgirl
Guys, I can't seem to stop thinking about it. After alot of hard work, I managed to get a mere 84 on step 1 on my second attempt. Although I'm happy to be done with step 1, I kind of regret the whole thing. But there's nothing I can do about it now, anyway I just took cs and am awaiting the result and I'm preparing for ck now. I hope to get a high score on ck to compensate for step 1, but I still question if that's enough. I would like to know what my chances are for this match, or next match.

I am a born and raised US citizen, graduated in 2006, and don't have any usce yet but plan on getting some soon as I'm done with ck.
Hey, join "Residency Ready Physicians" on USMLE Forum
Anyone else with opinion

I can tell you opinion, in the group. Besides 84 is not a bad score at all
Hi, your score is average good for a person who don't need visa. Maybe if you need visa it would put you in high competetion. Work hard for a better score on step 2. In my lists (IM and FM) there are a group of programs that don't sponsor visas, apply to all of them in addition to whatever you can afford from the other non-sponsoring programs to get the highest number of interviews.
AG
applicantguide
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »