Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR submission confusion - matchh2012
Hello all,

I still cant seen to understand the procedure for online LOR submission. My college sent some LOR's without the DSF or Cover Sheet and they were uploaded successfully to ERAS post office in 2 days. But now someone is saying that you need coversheet for the LOR, and I live in US and have no means of sending a signed coversheet to my country as it will take too long now.

Please help !!!
anyone.?
For electronic submission, log in to your OASIS account and in ERAS service left tab you can request online LOR request..
Does anyone know how waiver thing works in LWP for LOR.

Or in other words do they have to write a sentence which says that the candidate has waived the right/ or not waived the right to view the letter. (just like in regular (courier) lor requests).

Does anyone has instructions that our reference gets in email or after clicking the link, before uploading? My major concern is, my reference is in my home country and I am here and I don't want to have any super complicated instruction for my reference, that he/she gets confused or screws up something.

Thanks tons in advance!
Regarding waiver, you have to choose the option while requesting the lor online and may be the letter writer can say about the waiver in a sentence in the lor..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »