Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please advice last 4 days! -
indian doc

Hi friends

still 4 days left for the exam.please give advice what to study these 4 days to come out with my best.i got only 65-70% in Q book.NBME 540.already postponed the exam one week cant postpone more.

please advice what is best to study these days.

thanks
ani

maybe what is best is not to study. I presume your exam is on Monday or Tuesday? I think you should wrap up now and just glance thru notes and the odd page that is hard to retain in FA that you need to refresh just before exam. What is more important is that you get yourself to relax over the next day or two. Dont spend day studying. Go see friends, play sports, watch movie, spend time with loved ones or whatever you may enjoy. Even more important you must go to bed on time and do not sleep during the day. Take a trip to the exam centre tomorrow to work out the route you will use. Go for a walk in the sun and just think over how you will handle the exam day. At the point in time the most important determinant of your step 1 score is NOT what you read over the next day or two (that will barely affect your score) but your composure over the next day or two and your composure during the exam. This is where you should direct your energy to. I know its easier said than done but try your best.

Best of luck
thanks ani

hi thanks ani for friendly reply.definitely i will be relaxed before the day.thanks again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »