Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dress code for int (female apllicants) - ladyf
must we put on skirt suits knowing that this period is cold most days esp in the morning. cant we put on trouser suits . pls l would like anyone with int experience to advice
u can wear pant suit.i bought pant suit and wore for my first iv.all the other 3 girls came in with pantsuits only.
EITHER ONE IS FINE.
which color should suit be, which material should it be of, which kind of cloth, as it is getting cold n i hav to use it in dec n jan too.
I got a dark broen suit with a pearl coloured silk turtle neck sweater to wear underneath and brown/beige shoes.also dont forget a nice dress coat,a leather portfolio (officemax has good ones) and a small umbrella incase it rains. I also think a comb and some chewing gum is a good idea Smile
good luck!
hi psychdoctor & ladyf

have you attended any interviews so far. good luck
hey ladies,
is it ok to wear cream colour skrt suit for the interview?? please let me kn.
sap,,, am a guy, but i think dark blue and black is better,,, as if you were pink one,,, most probably you'l be the only gal wearing in the interview. I think pants are good,, as my senior use to tell me.
hey guys go to, what to dress for interview, web search you will find what you want,.
Hi...dress should be conservative and elegant....black or navy blue suit are prefferable over other colours...white, cream or light blue shirt.....better to avoid bright shirts....skirt or trousers... its left to you....whichever you are comfortable in & also depending on the weather....I dont think it will make much difference to the PD what you are wearing as long as you dont look out of place... shoe...I think black is the best......minimal or no jewelary....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »