Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Statement and MyEras Application - match.im2011
Hi! i am a current applicant for 2012 match. I have the experience of last match. It is crazy to receive an email saying that you didn't match but that's not the end of the world. I believe we will find our own way in life. I think may of us have work hard and we deserve a residency. It is why i am writing right now. I want to let people know (new applicants and repeat applicants) that you want to be sure to apply with strong letters, personal statement and most important a outstanding application.

I met this guy who is a lawyer. He loves to write. He edited my personal statement and application and i was so happy with his work that i decided to come here and get him some clients. He doesn't care about money he just loves to write. He is a very nice guy and whoever is interested you will see that i am right. He knows everything about our process as IMGs. He knows that we struggle to get what we want. He is just that person who gives you a hand when you are desperated and need help.

Please let me know if you need more information about him. I will be glad to get him to know more IMG who are struggling right now. my email is match.im2011.

Have a nice day

Rachel
There are lot of website giving full information.You may go thru any one of them.I liked following site
http://sites.google.com/site/bloggerbliss/
Your ad has been run, verbatim, under a variety of pseudonyms.

It the reader wants truly personalized writing services, absent anyone hiding behind a plethora of identities, contact me at:

jimATjamespshelleyDOTcom
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »